Dear all -

               I am writing function to handle the passwords. Currently the
crypt is being used to store the password in the database. what I need to do
is, when the user wants to change the password, I need to check if that
password is not being used before up to 5 times, If not then then records
should be inserted to the database.

              The problem where i am running into, when I capture the
password that user entered, I can't compare to the one in database , because
each time the function crypt gives different one. Is there any way that I
can achieve this?

              Appreciate your help

Regards