I tried it on my T-Mobile G1, stock 1.6 Android firmware. It downloaded and
installed fine, but right after installation, I clicked to open and got an
error box saying "... has encountered an unexpected error and closed".

But pgQuilt did install successfully, and when I go to my menu of applications
and open from there it seems to run fine. I tried connecting to an 8.4.4
server, and got the expected quilt of database size breakdown.

Gripes/suggestions:
 * my "Menu" button doesn't do anything from within the application. I have to
actually tap on the hammer-and-wrench icon in the top right to bring up the
"Demo | Connection String" options.
 * I'm not crazy about editing the JDBC connection string, especially on a puny
phone keyboard. I think it'd be easier to enter hostname, database, user, and
password in separate fields.

Interesting little idea, though, and seems reasonably well put-together.

Josh