Hi,

I was looking for a simple diff program to compare two schemas, i found two
scripts out there but one compared everything and was too much for me, the
other was a ruby script i wasn't able to run, so i wrote a little perl script
that do the trick:

http://www.welinux.cl/hans/dbdiff.pl

Actually just compare tables and fields, for my current requirements is ok, i
plan to add the sequences, but no more.

Actually it uses Pg as default perl driver, but any installed perl DBI driver
should work.

The final comparison is done with vimdiff command of the vim suite, so it
requires it to be installed. If there is some better (and simple) tool please
let me know.

Bye
Hans

--
Hans Poo, WeLinux S.A. http://www.welinux.cl
Oficina: +56-2-372.9770, Celular: 09-319.93.05