A while back, I thought I remembered seeing a Mac OS X client for PostgreSQL
which had a feature where it would display a graphic schema of whatever
database you connect to but I can't seem to find it again (web searching.)    I
did come across one post which said that this was a planned feature for
pgAdmin.  I need to do a formal schema of a database which I have in
development and it would be nice to have an automated tool, whether it connects
to the database or uses SQL table definition code to generate graphics.  Is
there such a thing?  if not, what do you all use?  OpenOffice Draw?
OmniGraffle?

-Aram