________________________________
De: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele.bartol...@2ndquadrant.it>
Para: paulo matadr <saddon...@yahoo.com.br>
Cc: admin <pgsql-ad...@postgresql.org>
Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 13 de Dezembro de 2010 13:11:20
Assunto: Re: [ADMIN] Cluster with LATIN1 and UTF-8

Ciao Paulo,

Il 13/12/10 14:22, paulo matadr ha scritto:
Im try install postgres         9.0  on rhel
>and I try install cluster with 2 options of databases  LATIN1         and
UTF-8.
>It's possible?

Yes it is. I suggest that you look at the "ENCODING" option for the     CREATE
DATABASE command:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/interactive/sql-createdatabase.html

Hope this helps.

Cheers,