Hi:

Will V9.0.1 streaming replication replicate the effects of "alter database foo
rename to fee" ?
Will it replicate "analyze" (I do this after a big DB load to give the query
optimizer good stats to work with)?
If I kill a user on the master (using "pg_ctl kill ABRT procpid"), will that
goof up replication if that user was in the middle of a write transation?

I've read in
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Binary_Replication_Tutorial#5_Minutes_to_Simple_Replication

What Can't You Do With Binary Replication?
[PicExportError]  Replicate a specific table, schema, or database. Binary
replication is the entire Postgres instance (or "cluster").
[PicExportError]  Multi-master replication. Multi-master binary replication is
probably technically impossible.
[PicExportError]  Replicate between different versions of PostgreSQL, or
between different platforms.
[PicExportError]  Set up replication without administration rights on the
server. Sorry, working on it.
[PicExportError]  Replicate data synchronously, guaranteeing zero data loss.
But ... this is coming in PostgreSQL 9.1.

Beside the last one, are any of the other 4 going to be addressed in 9.1 ?

Thanks in advance.