Hi,

I need to transform an PHP array to an PlPgSQL array. The PHP array is
like this:

[quote]
$arr = array(
                                0 => array(
                                                        "base64" => "ddfffffff",
                                                        "image_type" => "jpg",
                                                        "width" => "343",
                                                        "height" => "515",
                                                        "html_width_height" =>
'width="343" height="515"',
                                                        "mime" => "image/jpeg"
                                                        ),
                                1 => array(
                                                        "base64" =>
"ddfffffffddddd",
                                                        "image_type" => "jpg",
                                                        "width" => "343",
                                                        "height" => "515",
                                                        "html_width_height" =>
'width="343" height="515"',
                                                        "mime" => "image/jpeg"

                                                        )
                        );
[/quote]

How can I pass this kinf of PHP array to PlPgSQL?

Give me a clue.

Best Regards,