I'm using PHP & PostgreSQL.

All values called from the database are still padded with extra spaces from
the column size in the database. Is this normal - I don't remember this
happening when I was using MySQL. I thought usually the database stripped
the extra spaces when it retrieved the values.

How do you recommend dealing with this, using a PHP command to strip every
value from the database - or can I change something in the database to have
it strip the spaces auto magic like?

WARNING: Some experts believe that use of any keyboard may cause
serious injury. Consult Users Guide.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]