If Datum contains only the value (not having type specific info.), then
Suppose i want to print the Datum V value (already defined in postgres)
then printf("%??", V);

Because V is assigned by PG_GETARG_POINTER(1);
I don't having the information of type Datum.

How to print the value of Datum in postgres?