Hello Adrian,

Thank you for the reply.

I will definitely give it a try on Monday.

I am trying to use pg_dump command to backup up each table in the database
and restore them one by one using the "-t" option. It is going to be a
painful process because 8.1 pg_dump does not have the "exclude" option like
"-T" in 8.4. Some tables in my database are of 1G in size. I need to isolate
them so as to keep the backup less than 2G in size.

Thanks,

--
Edison