Craig Ringer <cr...@postnewspapers.com.au> writes:
> Any chance of flagging patches on the commitfest when they're platform
> specific? I'm hurting for time but will check out Windows-specific stuff
> if it's an area the project particularly needs help with.

Well, a quick look through
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/inprogress
suggests that these could use attention:

Latch implementation: wake on postmaster death, reduce archiver wakeups
        Has a Windows-specific implementation, which needs testing

POSIX shared memory
        Does this work on Windows?

Allow multiple Postgres clusters running on the same machine to distinguish
themselves in the event log
        Windows-only feature, I assume

Add Support for building with Visual Studio 2010
        Needs testing not only with VS2010, but older versions

libpq SSL with non-blocking sockets (WIP)
        Might need testing on Windows, not sure

                        regards, tom lane