From: pgsql-general-ow...@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-general-ow...@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Rob Richardson
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 12:46 PM
To: pgsql-general General
Subject: [GENERAL] What is the state of the art for using LINQ with PostgreSQL?

Greetings!

I would like to begin learning to use LINQ with PostgreSQL.  Ideally, it would
be good to have free tools to do it, since I probably won't be finished playing
with it before 30 days are up and I'd have to pay for something.  It would also
be good if whatever I use has a good set of tutorials that I can follow to
begin using them.  Where should I start?

I have found the dotConnect provider from DevArt, and I'm going to begin
playing with their free "Express" provider.  Does anyone have experience
working with DevArt's tools, and if so, what did you think?

Thanks very much!

RobR