On 09/23/12 11:24 PM, pavithra wrote:
I have pgAdmin-III. It has version 1.12.3. I would like to run a job. I have schedule an SQL Job. But when i run there is no output. Can anybody let me know what needs to be done?. Also, Can any one tell, where i need to look for the errors, when i run a job?

by 'job', do you mean run a SQL script file? I'd suggest using psql for that.

    psql -h hostname -d dbname -u username -f scriptfile.sql >outfile.txt