Il 19/10/2012 15:40, Chris Ernst ha scritto:
On 10/19/2012 07:24 AM, GMAIL wrote:
Il 19/10/2012 15:24, Chris Ernst ha scritto:
On 10/19/2012 07:02 AM, GMAIL wrote:
I have 2 cluster databases, running on the same host, Ubuntu. My fist
database port is set to default but my second database port is set to
5433 in the postgresql.conf file. While everything is ok with local
connections, I cannot connect using any of my tools to the second
database with port 5433, including pgAdmin. Please help. Any parameter
that I need to modify for the new database with port 5433?
Is pg_hba.conf for the second cluster set up to allow access from
wherever you are connecting from?
yes
What happens when you try to connect?  Any error message?  Log entries?

        - Chris

sorry I was confused. i don't receive any message