Hi,

I'm using Dell DVD store for training purposes, and I met some problems
with it!
Once they are corrected it works well (except the load test config on my
environment, problem encountered with a RSA fingerprint!)

The following slideshow tracks down the problems:
http://jkshah.blogspot.fr/2012/09/pgopen-2012-dvdstore-benchmark-and.html

Have fun,

-- Thomas BOUSSEKEY