ok, I've applied that patch and ran. The stall started around 13:50:45...50
and lasted until the end

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/109778/postgresql-2012-11-16_134904-stripped.log

the actual log has more data (including statement following each 'spin
delay' record), but there is some sensitive info inside which I can't share
with public.

-- Vlad

yup.  this problem doesn't smell like lwlock issues.  typically there