Hi all,

The SQL file joined here reproduces the simplified version of a problem
that I encounter when trying to use the "NEW" record in an EXECUTE command
within a PL/PgSql trigger function.

In this script the commented INSERT command works fine but the EXECUTE
commande returns the following error message :

ERROR:  missing FROM-clause entry for table "new"

I also tried other versions, some of them with the USING clause without
success.

My aim is to write a generic trigger function ignoring the column names and
types of the triggering table for partitionning purposes.

Can somebody help me ?
Thanks a lot
Best Regards
Ali