On 02/11/2013 08:18 AM, Carlo Stonebanks wrote:
I had seen that thread, and that's how I came in contact with L J Bayuk (the
person who owns the pgtclng sourceforge project and who answered the
questions) and followed his advice, which is how I came to create the 64 bit
build. I am still experiencing problems.

It's possible that I have missed something, but I have been scouring the
internet for a solution before I posted this. In the meantime, I just need
proof that SOMEONE has gotten Tcl to talk to PG in Win 7 x64 - then maybe I
can work towards a solution.

Well we have moved past my Windows knowledge. Good luck.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.kla...@gmail.com