I changed the hwclock and date/time of the system and synced hwclock with
date/time. hwclock was showing a date around a year ago, which may be due
to some incorrect selection during setup. I will compile again when I will
get access to the server.
I will remember it and will check for other compilations too.

Thanks for the help.