Just wanted to put a short thank you note in here. I've been using
PostgreSQL for a while, but only using basic SQL. The information in this
thread pointed me to the information that I needed to read about to solve a
problem which has been tormenting me, off and on, for a couple of months. I
just couldn't solve the problem with ANSI standard SQL. But finally did
with an array of my own composite data type. This allowed me to _easily_
find and report on some things which should have been identically defined
on multiple systems, but were not.

--
As of next week, passwords will be entered in Morse code.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown