On 09/23/2013 05:29 PM, Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi wrote:
On 09/24/2013 01:29 AM, Adrian Klaver wrote:
Reported here:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/ovpbg9.x5ovpbg9.pq9n.w333.g...@asuka.myrkraverk.com

Not sure what the fix is, short of doing the manual intervention shown
in the first message.
I don't think this thread is related here because I'm using MinGW 32bit
while he used 64bit version.

Well the error message is exactly the same, so my guess the cause is the same.

You might want to post as bug here:

http://www.postgresql.org/support/submitbug/

or contact MinGW developers.
I think it's better to report it for Postgresql guys, but until that may
any one help me here.

Postgresql unable to built by MinGW under Windows7 32bit!

Sort of late in the thread to ask this, but any reason you are not using the precompiled binaries?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.kla...@gmail.com