Greetings!

I've got a query that is behaving strangely, but that's not the reason for this
question.  The update results in a trigger being fired, but I don't know which
one.  I thought I disabled all of the triggers on the table being updated.  So,
I wanted to find the trigger function that contains one of the words in the
notice message.  A long time ago, someone told me I can search for a function
containing a given word using this query:

Select * from pg_proc where lower(prosrc) = '%<target_string>%'

But that's not returning any rows.  Is there a different table that contains
source for trigger functions?  How can I find out what trigger function raised
these messages?

Thanks very much!

RobR