Hello

I was doing a performance test with pgbench with a pretty long queries and I have the next error:

 $ pgbench -n -c1 -T 3 -f veins_pgbench.sql pdn
 Client 0 aborted in state 0: ERROR:  syntax error at end of input
 LINE 1: ...(abc.persones.provincia = abc.poblacions.cod_provinc
 ^
 transaction type: Custom query
 scaling factor: 1
 query mode: simple
 number of clients: 1
 number of threads: 1
 duration: 3 s
 number of transactions actually processed: 0

I believe pgbench has a very low limit with the queries you can put inside a file with the 't' option.
 Am I right? How can avoid it ?

 My best regards

 Simeó Reig
 Barcelona (Spain)