Hi All, I am relatively new to postgres and need to upgrade postgres 9.1.1 to
9.1.10. As I understood from the documentation that "Upgrading to a minor
release does not require a dump and restore; merely stop the database
server, install the updated binaries, and restart the server" Is there any
step by step instructions available to do this kind of migration? We are
currently running "PostgreSQL 9.1.1 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by
gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-51), 64-bit" We have 3 servers in
production. Primary Standby (replication using streaming) Archive (uses
slony) Thanks in advance