Oh I missed that, I skimmed and thought it was the same as \set

Turns out it's not and it's exactly what I want!

Thanks!

James Sewell,
PostgreSQL Team Lead / Solutions Architect

 Level 2, 50 Queen St, Melbourne VIC 3000

*P *(+61) 3 8370 8000 * **W* www.lisasoft.com  *F *(+61) 3 8370 8099

--

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or