Hi Jeff
This query returns
"tmpcarteprotection4"

tmpcarteprotection4 is old and useless, it could be dropped. Before
dropping it is there something else I should do?
Thank you very much for your help
Steve

Jeff Janes <jeff.ja...@gmail.com>
2013-12-02 18:23

steve.tout...@inspq.qc.ca
cc
"pgsql-general@postgresql.org" <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>
Objet
Re: [GENERAL] query creates a huge toast tables