I'm willing to do some writing if someone will explain things to me.
I've pretty much disected all the sql used by Rserv.pm to see what it
does so I've got a decent head start.

The two questions that are holding me up at this point are:
1. which column do you specify for setting up the replication on a table?
So far I've been using the primary key but I'm not sure what to do
in the case where there's a composite primary key.

2. how do I figure out what triggers are currently bound to a given table?
I'm having a problem dropping all the rserv stuff and recreating it
without starting with a fresh database.  I'm working on scripts to be able
to swap the master and slave relationship.
I currently drop each table and drop each function but when they are
recreated I get errors like this on inserts
DBD::Pg::db do failed: ERROR:  fmgr_info: function 68437: cache lookup
failed
ERROR:  fmgr_info: function 68437: cache lookup failed

which makes me think that the trigger is calling a function that doesn't
exist.

Thanks,

Alex.