I've get several processes running that use the same database.  My database log
file is filled with these:
2014-04-09 14:16:45 EDT WARNING:  invalid value for parameter "search_path":
"public, operationsplanning, cooling_stands"
2014-04-09 14:16:45 EDT DETAIL:  schema "cooling_stands" does not exist

I would like to have more information in the file about this, such as the
source process or the statement that is throwing this warning.  For now, all I
have to go on is that the error shows up once a minute.  I didn't see anything
in postgresql.conf to control the format of this message, but there could well
be something I didn't understand.

Thanks very much!

RobR