Hello,

I'm trying to restore a database dumpfile I made of a small 9.3.4 database
using pg_dump -Fc -v -f "db.dump" db, but when I try to restore it on the
same or on another 9.3.4 system with  pg_restore -C -d postgres db.dump I
get the following error message:
pg_restore: [archiver] unexpected data offset flag 0
Even listing the contents doesn't work: pg_restore -l db.dump
pg_restore: [archiver] unexpected data offset flag 0
I couldn't find anything in the documentation about this error message. Is
it possible that the dump is corrupted? What can I do to fix this?

Matthias