Hi

I have a postgres 9 database, inside this database I need to create a new
table called *center_changed* that gets inserted by any change that take
place in a table called *center*. So I need to create trigger to do this.

*Example: *

Table name*: center*(c_cde, c_dsc, ops_cde, grp_cde);

Now on the table called *center , *I need to create an INSERT and UPDATE
trigger will insert the *c_cde * of the inserted or updated *center* into
the *center_changed* table

Please help me

I have this syntax below, but please help me with the overall query.

CREATE TRIGGER check_center

               BEFORE INSERT OR UPDATE

               ON *cente*r FOR EACH ROW

               EXECUTE PROCEDURE check_center_changes();

Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The contents of and attachments to this e-mail are intended for the addressee
only, and may contain the confidential
information of Argility (Proprietary) Limited and/or its subsidiaries. Any
review, use or dissemination thereof by anyone
other than the intended addressee is prohibited.If you are not the intended
addressee please notify the writer immediately
and destroy the e-mail. Argility (Proprietary) Limited and its subsidiaries
distance themselves from and accept no liability
for unauthorised use of their e-mail facilities or e-mails sent other than
strictly for business purposes.