On 07/15/2014 07:45 AM, basti wrote:
psql in version 9.1 connect to server 9.3 get the same error as above.
=>
dpkg -l | grep libpq
ii  libpq5                             9.1.13-0wheezy1
amd64        PostgreSQL C client library

the other I cant say, now thats
ii  libpq5:amd64                         9.4~beta1-2.pgdg70+1
amd64        PostgreSQL C client library

Well it looks like different sources for the packages.

I am not sure I am following your listings above.

Are they on the same machine?

What does ldd show for the various psql versions and the php extension pgsql.so?

My suspicion is that the PHP extension and/or the Postgres 9.1 psql are linked to the wrong file.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.kla...@aklaver.com