Hello,

I'm trying to import data using a csv file,
but I got an error:

ERROR:  column "key;daprof;aprof;tipo;valore;note;oid;unit_mis" of relation
"assorb" does not exist
LINE 1: INSERT INTO "info_pozzi_hydrocarbon"."assorb" ("key;daprof;a...
                                                       ^
                      In statement:

INSERT INTO "info_pozzi_hydrocarbon"."assorb"
("key;daprof;aprof;tipo;valore;note;oid;unit_mis")
                                        VALUES ('1001334;19.1;21;A;6;;;11')
My sql statement for the table that I would like to populate is:

-- Table: info_pozzi_hydrocarbon.assorb

-- DROP TABLE info_pozzi_hydrocarbon.assorb;

CREATE TABLE info_pozzi_hydrocarbon.assorb
(
  key integer,
  daprof double precision,
  aprof double precision,
  tipo character(1),
  valore double precision,
  note character(254),
  oid serial NOT NULL,
  unit_mis smallint,
  CONSTRAINT assorb_pk PRIMARY KEY (oid),
  CONSTRAINT assorb_fk FOREIGN KEY (key)
      REFERENCES pozzi (key) MATCH SIMPLE
      ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE CASCADE,
  CONSTRAINT unit_m_fk FOREIGN KEY (unit_mis)
      REFERENCES info_cod.unita (unita) MATCH SIMPLE
      ON UPDATE NO ACTION ON DELETE NO ACTION
)
WITH (
  OIDS=FALSE
);

the csv file is like the following (it is only a part):

key;daprof;aprof;tipo;valore;note;oid;unit_mis
1001334;19.1;21;A;6;;;11
1001334;93.5;94;A;30;;;11
1001334;94;115;A;20;;;11
1001334;154.5;255;A;644;;;11
1001334;273;282;A;4;;;11
1001334;298;309;A;7;;;11
1001334;432;1224;P;1850;;;11
4277001;121;901;A;397;ALLARGAMENTO FORO;;11
4277001;121;901;A;96;PERFORAZIONE;;11

The filed order it is the same and also the decimal separator is set as dot. I
set also the delimiter for fields.
I don't understand what was the problem.

Can somebody help me?

Eugenio