On 10/16/2014 07:58 AM, holger.friedrich-fa-triva...@it.nrw.de wrote:
Adrian Klaver wrote:
Library mismatch. Looks like rtpostgis-2.0.so is looking for something that
/lib64/libldap_r-2.4.so.2 is not providing. So, if I am following correctly
that would be the OpenSCG version. From the looks of it, that library is not
recent enough.

For the record:  Apparently there's a third library in the mix, which was not explicitly
mentioned by the error messages.  Looks like the newer libldap_r-2.4.so.2 sort of knows
about the "something" but does not quite provide it itself.  Turns out I also
needed to copy over a newer liblber-2.4.so.2 to go with the newer libldap_r-2.4.so.2, and
now the PostGIS package builds again.

What seemed weird was that the newer liblap_r-2.4.so.2 allowed PostGIS to run
but broke the build.  The liblber-2.4.so.2 thing could possibly explain that.

This is where ldd is your friend.

ldd libldap_r-2.4.so.2

and if you want more information:

ldd -v libldap_r-2.4.so.2