Thanks Jonathan. So in your use case would you put non-approved friend
requests in this table as non-reciprocal? If so, did the person requesting
friendship get the row in there or the person receiving the friend request?
Also, if A and B are friends, and B decided to remove A as a friend, are
you saying that you would not remove both rows?

Thanks!