Hi again,

I was able to get the database back to a normal functional state using
the zero_damaged_pages
flag. However, after getting everything working and starting to use the
database again, I am again getting "invalid page header" errors on a
certain table.

Does this imply there is a hardware issue on my machine? Is there anything
else that could be causing this to come back?

thanks,
Cory