On 02/05/2015 03:41 PM, Tim Smith wrote:
So either PostgreSQL is seeing a different view (in a different schema) or the
function is confused in ways difficult to predict.

Seriously ? You still want to continue calling it user-error ?  There
is no other view, there is no other schema , I am not hiding anything
from you !

No, what we are trying to do is work the solution, not the problem. The problem being you are getting a error, the solution being tracking down where the error is coming from. If you start a problem report with little or no information, you have to expect people are going to have to ask a spectrum of questions to get at the information necessary to solve the problem.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.kla...@aklaver.com