Thank you Andrew for your reply.

I see, As there are many reasons exists for the data corruption i couldn't
figure out it exactly.
Unfortunately there is no backup for this system and is not possible to
restore from the backup.

I have been using the NFS storage since 2013 and didn't experience this
issue before, now i am afraid.
We haven't set to run the fysnc() in our environment.

If i set "fysnc to on" now, did it make any impact to current flow?

Also i will considering the suggestion to upgrade the PostgreSQL.

Regards,
Prajilal