Hi Adrian,

I didn't received any answer from Andrews.

Yes, sorry I didn't describe completely my migration plan.
Right now the database 'db' is in NAS1 mounted via nfs with computer 1
(running ubuntu 12.04 postgresql 9.2).
I want to migrate 'db' to a faster NAS2 mounted via nfs with computer 2
(running ubuntu 14.04 postgresql 9.3).

Any commands/help to migrate 'db' from comp1+NAS1 to comp2+NAS2 would be
most than welcome.

Cheers,

Octavi.