Thank you Bill and David. I'll take a look at `pg_buffercache ` and explain
with buffers.

---------------
>>> What problem are you seeing?

I don't have a problem at the moment.

>>> What is your performance requirement, and what is the observed
performance?

The observed performance is within my requirement. My question was aimed at
getting it to stay that way and your answers have helped.

Thanks again
-Deepak