LOL - I don't think there are any natural keys here. Traditional scientific
names are amazingly flaky. I guess I shouldn't call them flaky; it's just
that no one has ever figured out a way do deal with all the complexities of
classification. The new LSID's might be more stable - but which LSID does
one choose? But it's amazing how many "aliases" are attached to many
taxonomic names; utterly bewildering.

--
David Blomstrom
Writer & Web Designer (Mac, M$ & Linux)