Le 4 nov. 2015 10:23 AM, "M Tarkeshwar Rao" <m.tarkeshwar....@ericsson.com>
a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> We have started to convert some oracle sql scripts and converting them to
postgres, but facing some issues to create table.

> I have some common doubts in create table script ie.
>
> ALTER TABLE employee
> DROP PRIMARY KEY CASCADE;
>
> DROP employee CASCADE CONSTRAINTS;
>
> CREATE TABLE employee
> (
>   LABEL_IMP  VARCHAR2(50 BYTE)
> )
> TABLESPACE DATA_TB
> PCTUSED    0
> PCTFREE    10
> INITRANS   1
> MAXTRANS   255
> STORAGE    (
>             INITIAL          5M
>             NEXT             5M
>             MINEXTENTS       1
>             MAXEXTENTS       UNLIMITED
>             PCTINCREASE      0
>             BUFFER_POOL      DEFAULT
>            )
> LOGGING
> NOCOMPRESS
> NOCACHE
> NOPARALLEL
> MONITORING;
>

> I am trying to find replacement for above keywords highlighted in BOLD in
postgres, but unable to find it on google.
> Could you please let us know if these parameter are managed internally in
postgres or what are the alternative.

Those are really specific to oracle. The only exception is pctfree. It's
called fillfactor in PostgreSQL and is the opposite of pctfree (as in if
pctfree is 10%, fillfactor is 90%).