On 11/18/2015 01:46 PM, Michael Nolan wrote:

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 4:38 PM, Adrian Klaver
<adrian.kla...@aklaver.com <mailto:adrian.kla...@aklaver.com>> wrote:

    Alright, I was following you up to this. Seems to me deleted data
    would represent stale/old data and would be less valuable.

It may depend on WHY the data was deleted. If it represented, say,
Hillary Clinton's deleted email, recovering that data might be more
valuable to some people than the data that was not deleted.

Aah yes, did not have my devious mode turned on previously. I can see old data being more important now.

--
Mike Nolan

--
Adrian Klaver