On 12/3/15 7:17 AM, Caleb Meredith wrote:
Yes it probably could be solved by this. Just a trigger which replaces
SELECT right?

It's not a trigger and I don't know what you mean by replacing select. An SRF can return anything you want it to.

My suggestion was to run a standard select statement (possibly a dynamic one via EXECUTE) from the SRF, in the hope that the system would just consider that to be a plain-old SELECT against the table, allowing RLS to function.