Just to respond to Josh's previous question:

Yes, I ike the current code of conduct.  Much prefer to the alternatives
offered aimed at "feeling safe" (for the reason that keeping the peace in a
culturally diverse community will not allow people that luxury all the
time).

I am not convinced we need one, and I am worried about those who may be
moved by recent events to require one.  But I think a statement of some
kind by the core committee regarding a productive environment for all is a
good thing and this CoC fits that bill