all media files are stored in database with size varies from 1MB - 5GB

based on media file types and user-group we storing in different tables,
but PostgreSQL store OID/Large-object in single table (pg_largeobject), 90%
of database size is with table pg_largeobject

due to size limitation BYTEA was not considered

Thanks
Sridhar