On 3/30/2016 10:41 PM, Alvaro Aguayo Garcia-Rada wrote:
What I don't understand is the need of a shared storage in this case. It would
be a lot better to have the data folder inside each server virtual disk to
avoid troubles with the shared storage; I really see no reason for such
configuration here.

I believe what the original poster is trying to say, his physical servers have a shared storage pool, but each VM has its own private virtual disks allocated out of this shared pool, and thats what his BDR database servers are using.

this should be fine, so its a BDR problem. how to diagnose and repair BDR problems. I have no experience running BDR, so will step out of this thread (please delete me from CC's).