Em 21-10-2016 13:48, Adrian Klaver escreveu:
On 10/21/2016 08:09 AM, Edilmar LISTAS wrote:
Hi,

I have 4 PG servers where each one runs many databases.

Now, I would like to create just one PG backup server to replicate all
the databases from 4 PG servers, is it possible? Or Do I need to create
4 PG backup servers?

More information is needed:

1) Are all 4 PG servers the same version, on the same OS, same chip
architecture?

Right, 4 PG main servers with same version/OS/arch.

2) What replication method do you want to use?

Just to create a backup "big" PG server.
I think the suggestion from Walter Cachique in another message about to use one different port for each backup server, and configure 4 backups
may be a good solution.

And if some PG server goes down, how to recovery the system from PG
backup after I reconfigure the PG original server?