Understood, thanks. This is a new server fired up for our client by Rackspace

Not real impressed so far, for the first several days we had major performance issues even thought new new HW had more memory and more/faster CPU's and faster IO - turned out rackspace had turned on cpu throttling limiting the server to no more than 2 cpu's