On 10/24/2016 01:49 PM, John R Pierce wrote:
On 10/24/2016 1:19 PM, Andre Mikulec wrote:

May strait answer is true.

1. I need to change the width of all of my tables because I have very
wide data.  There is a compile-time parameter for that.

2. I need to debug, compile and install a modified version of the
PostgreSQL extension pl/r.

please don't reply to an existing thread with a completely new
topic.     your questions have nothing to do with *"Subject:* Re:
[GENERAL] configure PostgreSQL with PERL: Perl version 5.8 or later is
required, but this is ."

They do if there is no reason to do a custom compile. As it turns out there was a reason, so we return to regularly scheduled programing:)

Adrian Klaver
adrian.kla...@aklaver.com