On 11/13/2016 05:51 AM, aws backup wrote:
Hi Adrian,

thank you for the answer.
There is one password for the postgres database and one for the postgres user.

How are you determining this?

More to the point are you talking about the application(DaVinci Resolve) or the database itself?

Both are not working somehow. Is there a way to look up the passwords? I saw in
the documentation that there is a .pgpass file. But I can't find it.

That is optional and I sort of doubt the application using one.

I changed the auth method to trust for all users. This worked for now.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Robert